Available as a ½ day classroom session (minimum 4 delegates) or online via Zoom. We can also tailor a course for your needs, please get in touch on 01362 699392.
Time Management Course
Do you constantly struggle with too much to do and not enough time to do it in?
Then our TIPS for Good Time Management Course is for you!
If you could become a really good manager of your time, what benefits would you get? You would achieve more in a day, have more leisure time and generally enjoy life more. However, many people don’t use time management techniques due to a lack of self-discipline, and often claim that they don’t have time for planning.
The aim of this 1/2-day session on is to eliminate wasteful activities and improve how we use our time, to lead to greater performance levels, both at work, and in our personal lives. We develop a time management mindset that will help you and your people to organise not just daily work activities, but will also benefit in all areas of their lives. This course also aims to improve your staff’s ability to conduct meetings, communicate information and set deadlines, organise, and prioritise and increase their effectiveness.
The specific knowledge and skills included in this course in support of the above aims are:
- Make the right choices about how they use time.
- Recognise they are the real owner of their time.
- Identify the 3 ‘laws of time’.
- Address the areas that have the most impact on their time.
- Effectively prioritise their work.
- Deal with the ‘time bandits’ that steal their time.
- Recognise the need for assertiveness to manage others.
- Deal with paperwork & e-mails more effectively.
- Get the most out of meetings.
- Plan and set meaningful objectives for success.
- Delegate work, without abdicating responsibility.
- Deal with the issues that prevent effective delegation.
- Distinguish between Reactive and Proactive time.
- Implement continuous improvement for better time management.
- Formulate a plan to improve their time management.
Don’t just take our word for it, read what recent attendees have said about this course