Available as a ½ day classroom session (minimum 4 delegates) or online via Zoom. We can also tailor a course for your needs, please get in touch on 01362 699392. Also available as a CMI Qualification
Ever wondered what stops people from challenging themselves to be the best they can be?
Then our TIPS for Good Personal Development Course is for you!
The aim of this 1/2 day session is to make individuals aware of their style when dealing with others and to highlight their strengths and weaknesses. Their interpersonal styles are analysed and the impact of those styles explored to plan areas for improvement. Includes interview, appraisal and disciplinary situations. Also understanding assertiveness, being proactive rather than reactive and dealing with conflict is covered.
The specific knowledge and skills included in this course in support of the above aims are:
- Respond in a positive way to other people.
- Handle difficult situations with people.
- Apply a ‘Win/Win’ strategy in relationships at work.
- Diffuse confrontational situations.
- Understand their motivators and de-motivators.
- Apply the ‘JoHari’ window to identify their interpersonal style.
- Adopt the right approach to interviews when interviewing.
- Adopt the right approach to interviews when being interviewed.
- Effectively appraise staff performance.
- Be assertive and not aggressive.
- Discipline an employee, in a positive way.
- Get the best from others, through a positive approach.
- Be proactive with our boss.
- Encourage others to be proactive.
Don’t just take our word for it, read what recent attendees have said about this course