Available as a ½ day classroom session (minimum 4 delegates) or online via Zoom. We can also tailor a course for your needs, please get in touch on 01362 699392
Continuous Improvement Course
Do your processes deliver a consistently high-quality output and make you competitive?
Are you a manager, leader or supervisor who is looking to encourage a culture of ‘Continuous Improvement’ and learn the techniques required to achieve it? Then our TIPS for Continuous Improvement Course is for you!
The aim of this 1/2 day session is to show the steps towards implementing ‘Continuous Improvement’ into an organisation. This course aims to give individuals the skills to identify improvement activities and gain ownership of solutions by the appropriate groups. Also includes an introduction to measurement and Statistical Process Control (SPC). Innovative problem solving and Kaizen techniques are also covered.
The specific knowledge and skills included in this course in support of the above aims are:
- Use the Plan, Do, Check, Act approach to Continuous Improvement.
- Find the non value adding activities in a process.
- Use simplification techniques to reduce operating costs.
- Create a simple SPC measurement system.
- Use standard process charting symbols and their meaning.
- Create a process chart.
- Analyse a process chart for improvements.
- Use a string diagram, and when.
- Utilise the ‘5 S’ approach to improvements.
- Analyse administrative systems and processes.
- Relate organisational structures to the work processes.
- Plan, communicate and implement successful process changes.
- Implement a ‘Kaizen’ system of work.
Don’t just take our word for it, read what recent attendees have said about this course