Available as a ½ day classroom session (minimum 4 delegates) or online via Zoom. We can also tailor a course for your needs, please get in touch on 01362 699392.
Problem Solving Course
Do you find yourself constantly dealing with problems that should have been solved earlier?
Then our TIPS for Problem Solving Course is for you!
The aim of this 1/2 day session on is to give you the tools, techniques and the motivation to solve problems. Covers the benefits to both the Company and the individual when problems are identified and nailed down for good. This course aims to provide them with a desire to be proactive, empowered and involved in process improvements. This course will look at ways to improve production, the cost of unresolved issues and preventative measures you can take to make sure problems don’t arise in the first place.
The specific knowledge and skills included in this course in support of the above aims are:
- Identify problems they can resolve.
- Recognise the cost impact of leaving a problem unresolved.
- Motivate themselves and others to tackle problems.
- Apply various root cause analysis techniques.
- Use brainstorming methods for problem solving.
- Implement measurement to monitor problems.
- Identify the difference between fixing and preventing problems.
- Create Action Plans for prevention, with their work group.
- Implement preventative measures for cost reduction.
- Use a structured approach to eliminate problems recurring.
- The role of continuous improvement in an organisation.
- How to create an action plan for problem solving.
Don’t just take our word for it, read what recent attendees have said about this course