Available as a ½ day classroom session (minimum 4 delegates) or online via Zoom. We can also tailor a course for your needs, please get in touch on 01362 699392
Managing Meetings Course
Are your meetings just a talking shop, not focused, unproductive and achieving very little?
Then our TIPS for Managing Meetings Course is for you!
The aim of this 1/2 day session is to understand what makes dynamic meetings that are well run and that contribute toward the success of the business. This course also aims to provide your staff with the necessary understanding of how to use positive behaviour to achieve powerful and effective outcomes from the time and resource you invest in meetings.
The specific knowledge and skills included in this course in support of the above aims are:
- Plan and implement a structured approach to running a meeting.
- Prepare for a meeting when they are the ‘chairman’. Use different styles to control meetings.
- Prepare for a meeting if they are a participant.
- Create a timed agenda with the relevant information.
- Control discussions and time.
- Deal with ‘Any Other Business’.
- Recognise positive and negative behaviours in a meeting.
- Use these behaviours for a successful outcome.
- Take effective minutes for clear actions.
- Ensure timely actions.
- Layout a meeting room for different types of meetings.
- Make certain that appropriate equipment is available.
Don’t just take our word for it, read what recent attendees have said about this course