Available as a ½ day classroom session (minimum 4 delegates) or online via Zoom. We can also tailor a course for your needs, please get in touch on 01362 699392.
Managing Difficult People Course
Are you trying to deal with many different personalities who seem to want to do their own thing?
Then our TIPS for Managing Difficult People Course is for you! Poor behaviour can be found in many workplaces. However, it is detrimental to businesses and has a negative effect on employees. It can hinder personal growth and limit commercial success through poor standards and loss of reputation. Poor behaviour can cause confrontations and lead to low morale and a poor working environment.
The aim of this 1/2 day session is to understand and explain the six different character profiles found within the workplace, and detail steps that can be taken to combat negative behaviour, and enable everyone to reach their full potential by eliminating confrontation and improving communication.
The specific knowledge and skills included in this course in support of the above aims are:
- How to recognise six types of poor behaviour
- What the causes of the poor behaviour might be
- A strategy to manage each of these behaviours
- How to successfully adjust your approach to poor behaviour
- How ego states drive human behaviour
- How to analyse communication between people
- How to create your own behavioural profile
- Re-designing conversations for positive outcomes
- Understanding the games people play
- Stopping drama in the workplace
Don’t just take our word for it, read what recent attendees have said about this course