Available as a ½ day classroom session (minimum 4 delegates) or online via Zoom. We can also tailor a course for your needs, please get in touch on 01362 699392.
Would you like to know what it takes to be great leader that people want to follow and admire?
Then our TIPS for Leadership Course is for you!
The aim of this 1/2 day session is designed to help both new and established ‘leaders’ at all levels to increase their effectiveness. Includes leadership styles, attributes and functions. To give anyone in a leadership role a clear idea of what is expected of them. Since many individuals rise to a leadership position because of their technical abilities, this course aims to provide them with all the necessary ‘people’ skills together with the relevant ‘management’ techniques. Includes the roles of leadership with teams, and how to achieve business goals and objectives.
The specific knowledge and skills included in this course in support of the above aims are:
- Define the real meaning of leadership.
- Understand different leadership styles and attributes.
- Distinguish Leadership from Management
- Create strategies for the organisation.
- Identify the functions of leadership.
- Motivate people.
- Use effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Think laterally to problem solve.
- Implement effective decision making.
- Monitor actions and progress.
- Run effective meetings.
- Deal with negative or bad behaviour
- Manage conflict situations.
- Use problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Set an example as a leader.
Don’t just take our word for it, read what recent attendees have said about this course