Available as a ½ day classroom session (minimum 4 delegates) or online via Zoom. We can also tailor a course for your needs, please get in touch on 01362 699392
Customer Contact Skills Course
Are your customers happy with your services and how do you guarantee they keep coming back?
Are you a manager, leader or supervisor who is looking to provide your organisation with a quality service that makes the customer come back for more? Then our TIPS for Good Customer Contact Skills is for you!
The aim of this 1/2 day session is to introduce and reinforce good customer service attitudes in the organisation. This course aims to stress the importance of dealing with customers in the correct way from the very first contact. Including dealing with difficult and aggressive customers, and how to turn them into positive business relationships. Also, to include the way to effectively deal with customer enquiries, queries and complaints.
The specific knowledge and skills included in this course in support of the above aims are:
- Define what good customer service means.
- Get to know your customer and build positive relationships.
- Measure the level of your current ‘customer care’ performance.
- Use voice and body language to convey positive messages.
- Use appropriate language to build empathy with the customer.
- Maximise every customer contact.
- Handle difficult and aggressive customers.
- Create an environment that keeps customers coming back
- Make satisfied customers your best sales people.
Don’t just take our word for it, read what recent attendees have said about this course