Make this the year that your business outperforms the rest of the competition by utilising your most precious asset – your people!
Unlock their hidden potential and make sure your people are right on their game!
How successful could your business be, if every individual operated at peak performance?
A key management skill is to address any shortfall in performance and difficult behaviour, which can be very tricky.
However, at TIPS we have developed four easy steps to improve performance which also positively engages people. Whether it’s an employee who can be stretched further to achieve more, or someone falling short of a required standard, this series will provide you with some powerful tips and techniques to achieve exactly that.
This CMI (Chartered Management Institute) course, is offered with the Level 3 Award in First Line Management (Improving Team Performance)
Aimed at first line managers, supervisors and team leaders who have responsibility for the performance of their people. The course provides a solid foundation in how to manage either under-performing employees or those who could be stretched further.
The course breaks down into the following major elements:
- Recognising poor performance
- Reasons for poor performance
- Responsibility for dealing with poor performance
- The ‘Performance WISE’ analysis model
- The ‘Skill & Will’ analysis model
- Support methods
- Good & bad performance reviews
- Giving feedback effectively
- The importance of confidentiality
- Questioning techniques
- Listening techniques
- Rapport building
- S-M-A-R-T objective setting
- Creating a PDP
- Monitoring performance
- Where grievance & disciplinary fits
- The team leaders role with performance issues
- The CMI Assignment requirements
Attendance: 3 full days of 8 hours duration (9:15am – 5:30pm).
Price: £650.00 per delegate plus VAT.
Each package includes:-
- 2 supporting e-learning modules (includes registration and 12 months unlimited access
- All relevant study materials, handouts, books, PowerPoint slides and any consumables.
- Registration to the CMI for the qualification and the external assignment assessment
- 12 months membership to the CMI for study and reference materials.
Performance WISE training and development is available as part of a nationally accredited qualification from the CMI, with blended delivery, either via our classroom courses or by our online virtual training sessions and eLearning support.To book your place on a course, please complete the below form or contact us on 01362 699392